Jodie Marsh Forced To Perform CPR On Her Dog After It Chokes On Treat

Jodie Marsh Forced To Perform CPR On Her Dog After It Chokes On Treat

Jodie Marsh has given a warning to all Bull Dog owners as she has been forced to perform CPR on her pet on Sunday after it choked on a  treat.

Jodie was filmed by her mum blowing into her dog’s mouth and pushing on his tunny trying to being him back to life after he stopped breathing after choking on a large treat.

The video was filmed and shared online as a warning for other bulldog owners to make sure that they know what to do if their dog chocks on their food.

Along with the video Jodie said:

“The average life expectancy of a bulldog is 6 years old and myself and some friends have had them only make it to 3 years old. Mostly when they pass away you’ll be told it was a heart attack – chances are it’s probably not and could be this:

“Earlier today this happened and my mum filmed it. Louie my bulldog has an elongated soft pallet which makes it difficult for him to breathe and eat. He often collapses when eating and for over 2 years now I have been blending his food into a liquid. We had given all the dogs some treats today and Louie had picked one up that was too big for his throat. He choked, passed out, went completely limp, urinated on himself and his tongue went blue. This happens every couple of months with Louie and it’s so bad you would honestly think he’s dead. He has no signs of life.”

If you haven’t watched the video yet make sure you watch it below.

Leave a Reply