Phillip Schofield Gets Electrocuted Live On This Morning After Testing New Dog Collar

He jumpted out of his skin.

Phillip Schofield has had the shock of his life after he was touching a new electronic dog collar.

Phillip threw the collar on the floor after he got the shock to the surprise of his co-presenter Holly Willoughby.

it was during a heated debate on the show about electronic collars when he decided to handle it and show what it does to a poor do while it’s around their neck.

More news to come…

Nicole Williams Gossip © 2012 -2018