This Morning Thrown Into Chaos As John Torode Sets His Tea Towel On FIRE Leaving Holly Willoughby And Phillip Shcofield Shouting In Studio

Chef John Torode has plunged This Morning into chaos after a cooking segment went wrong on todays show.

The Masterchef star was at home cooking homemade McMuffins on Tuesday, when a tea towel which had been sitting on top of his oven, suddenly caught on fire.

Hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby where in the studio shouting at John but due to the delay the towel was behind him going up in flames.

Phillip shouted:

 ‘John! Your tea towel is on FIRE! Behind you, behind you, John!’

‘Turn around, turn around, behind you, on fire….!’

John then noticed the fire and calmly said back:

‘Oh, thank you,’ as he picked up the flaming rag and Holly and Phil pulled their hands to their faces in shock.

It was so socking to see and was good to see how relaxed John was.

Leave a Reply