It’s just been announced that Meghan Markle’s father Thomas Markle is NOT going to be attending his daughter’s wedding on Saturday as he prepares himself to undergo heart surgery after having a ‘heart attack’ last week.
Thomas is apparently going to go under the knife tomorrow just three days before his daughter say’s ‘I do’ to Prince Harry.
News has just broken that I’m A Celebrity contestant Iain Lee has been rushed to hospital after failling down a well.
Taking to his Twitter account Iain tweeted saying that he wont be on his TalkRadio show due to the fall as he wrote:
‘Sorry team. This is messed up. Tonight’s show is cancelled as I’ve fallen down a well. This is not a joke.’
His followers started tweeting him back asking if it was apart of a April Fools jok causing him to reply back:
“It’s not metaphorical. It’s an actual well. This is nuts. Phone dying. Help is coming but I’m a bit shaken.”
News has broken tonight that Ant McPartlin has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving and crashed his mini spot car in London.
The TV presenter who seemed his usual chirpy self on Saturday night while he was presenting Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway was arrested on Sunday night as he was traveling down the Lower Richmond Road in South West London.
A witness has said that Ant looked dazed after he crashed into two other cars as they said:
“Ant looked like his world had just ended.”
Apparently Ant got aggressive to the female police officer and she decided to arrest him on suspicion on drink driving.
News has just broken saying that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are at the center of an anthrax scare after a letter containing white powder was sent to Kensington Palace.
The letter was addressed to both Harry and Meghan earlier this month, prompting a terror alert.
More news to come…..
Kylie Jenner has just confirmed that she has given birth.
The reality star announced she has given birth to a baby girl on February 1st and her and boyfriend Travis Scott are over the moon.
The youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner family took to her Instagram account on Sunday night to share the following statement:
For months now it has bene rumored that she is expecing her first child but noting was confirmed by the famiyl at all.
More news to come!!
It’s just been confirmed via a statement from Spice Girls themselves that they are to get back together just hours after Victoria Beckham shared a photo of herself along with the other girls and shared it to her Instagram account confirming that something ‘exciting’ was happening.
In a statement the girls said:
“We have enjoyed a wonderful afternoon catching-up and reminiscing about the amazing times we have spent together. We are always overwhelmed at how much interest there is across the whole world for The Spice Girls.
“The time now feels right to explore some incredible new opportunities together. We all agree that there are many exciting possibilities that will once again embrace the original essence of The Spice Girls, while reinforcing our message of female empowerment for future generations.”
More news to come…