His last scene where on Christmas Eve in Coronation Street after Bruno Langley was written out of the soap after he was convicted for sexual assault but now a host of Corrie cast members have been messaging the convinced actor to wish him new year.
Bruno received lots of messages from cast members including Beverley Callard and Claire King who tweeted him and said they ‘wish him all the best for 2018’.
Beverly Calard who plays Liz McDonald in the soap shared:
‘Happy new year to you, darling! ‘So much love! X.’
When asked if she is still friends with Bruno she replied back and said:
‘Without doubt!!!! Much love.’
Fellow soap actor Ayden Callaghan, who plays Joe Roscoe in Hollyoaks, shared:
‘Happy new year pal. X’
His last episode will air on Christmas eve but now Coronation Street bosses have been forced to rewrite Bruno Langley’s final scenes after he pleaded guilty to sexual assault.
Bruno left the soap in October after two women came forward to admit that they where secxually assulted by Bruno who played Todd Grimshaw in the ITV soap.
It was on Tuesday when Bruno pleaded guilty to the charges.
A show insider has said to Manchester Evening News that scenes are going to have to be changed as they said:
“Scenes featuring Bruno will continue to be screened until December 24.”
These were filmed before our inquiry started. Subsequent storylines beyond this point have been rewritten.”
The last time Bruno will appear in the ITV soap will be Christmas eve.
New’s has just broke that Coronation Street actor Bruno Langley has pleaded guilty to sexual assault charges.
Bruno appeared in court on Thursday morning where sources have said that he ‘cried’ in court as he pleaded guilty to the charges of seual assult.
Bruno has been ordered to pay the two girls he sexually assaulted £250 each, will be fitted with a tag on his leg on Wednesday and will be placed on the sex offenders register for five years.
Bruno said that he doesn’t remember assaulting the girls at all as he is intoxicated with alchol but he confessed that he did assault the girls in question.
Over the weekend it was annouced that ITV bosses had canceled Bruno Langley’s contract to appear on Coronation Street due to accusations that eh had sexually assaulted a woman in a nightclub.
Then on Monday of this week he was found gulity of secual assult but now another woman has came forward and said that he assaulted her on the same night as the first woman.
Proceruters have now said that he faces two charges relating to two women after another alleged victim came forward.
A spokesperson for Crown Prosecution Service
The CPS authorised Greater Manchester Police on October 29 to charge Bruno Langley with two offences of sexual assault on a female on October 1. The charges relate to two complainants.’
It was in 2001 when Bruno first stayed in Corrie.
News has just broke that Coronation Street actor Bruno Langley has been charged with two counts of sexual harassment.
The news was published over the weekend that his contract had ended with the ITV soap but it was annouced on Monday that he has been charge.
Bruno is set to appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on November 28 after being charged with two counts of sexual assault.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police has said:
‘Bruno Langley has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and will appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
‘At around 1am on Sunday, October 1, 2017, police received a report that a woman in her 30s had been sexually assaulted at a music venue on Swan Street in the Northern Quarter.’
We shall keep you posted on this story.
With news breaking in the early hours of this morning that Bruno Langley will no longer be appearing on Coronation Street as his character Todd Grimshaw due to claims that he sexualy assuled a women in a nightclub it’s been annouced that his last appearance on the show will be Christmas eve.
Bruno is currently being investigated by the police after a woman claims that he sexually assaulted her in a nightclub.
An insider has to Manchester evening news:
“Scenes featuring Bruno will continue to be screened until December 24. These were filmed before our inquiry started. Subsequent storylines beyond this point have been rewritten.”
A source has also said that producers of the soap are going to use a ‘body doubble’ to finish of scenes with Todd in:
Crew were heard discussing using a body double.
“New scenes show Adam Barlow telling Ken that Todd has left Weatherfield with his young ward Summer.”