Prince Harry has just arrived at St George’s Chapel with his brother Prince William as they walked down the path together and walked into the beautiful location.
The brothers looked very calm and collected as they stood side by side and walked in to St George’s chapel.
More news to come…
Shame but good news still.
The Spice Girls are going to be attending the Royal wedding but sadly they won’t be performing like it was rumored.
The five girls will just be attending the wedding of the year just as guests as a sources has been confirmed to ET.
The source said:
“Although there is no plan to have the Spice Girls perform, it is a wedding, and who knows what could spontaneously happen.”
It will be great for them to attend but it is a shame that they are not going to be grabbing their microphones and performing.
Sky News presenter Kay Burley has caused anger after she decided to call the royle baby ‘a porker’ after finding out that he weight 8lb 7oz.
Kay was live on Sky News presenting from outside St Mary’s hospital in London when she shouted out that she thought the baby was a ‘porker’.
Sky News’ royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills broke the news that the baby had been born and that it was a boy causing Kay to step in and say:
‘It’s another porker, again!’.
One person watching the show decided to tweet as they just coulnt believe their ears as they said:
‘Did I hear that right Kay burley just call the the arrival of the prince as ‘another little porker’.’
We have to say it was a bit shocking.
Ohh no the shade!
It’s been reported that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have not invited Donald Trump and Theresa May to their wedding next month.
It’s been said by BBC News that the decision not to have some current and previous world leaders not at the wedding was down to church size and the fact Prince Harry is only fifth in line to the throne.
Others who have not been invited are Barack and Michelle Obama, who are friends of the prince.
With Meghan Markle marrying into the royle family she has decided to delete all of her social media accounts.
Meghan who had a Facebook, Twitter and Insatgram account have all been taken down as the royal members are not allowed social media accounts.
The accounts where all taken down on Tuesday afternoon just four months before Meghan marrys Prince Harry.
Sources have been saying that Prince Harry is about to propose to Meghan Markle.
Today bookmakers have suspended betting on another royal wedding and it really looks like he is about to announce that he has put a ring on her finger.
Sources have said that BBC will be the first ones to announce the engagement when the news breaks from Kensington Palace after he has proposed.
A Ladbrooks spokeperson has said to the MailOnline:
‘Royal watchers would love a Christmas engagement announcement, and as far as we’re concerned it’s coming imminently.
‘Meghan has met her prince charming and it looks like this fairytale is going to end happy ever after.’
The pair who have been dating just over a year have not been spotted out very much but hopefully after they announce the engagement they will be photographed more often.